Exposure offers the ability to import pool, group, shootout or exhibition matchups. You can download the default import file to fill out or save for future use on the import page. Below are the steps to reach the import page.
- Click Events in side menu
- Click Event Name
- Click Schedule or Scores in sidemenu
- Click Import button in actions menu
- Download Import Template file and enter matchups
- Complete options and click Import
The column descriptions are on the import page after you select the Type of file.
Below are some rules pertaining to importing matchups.
- Division, teams, pools or groups, and event venues must be already present for the event before importing. We match on the division and team name within a pool. Use this Event Teams Import Template to import those items if needed. You can import pools or groups also with your teams.
- Exposure will only import matchups into unused spots in a schedule grid if it's already created. That means no existing matchups and no other linked event games must be present in those spots or an error will occur. If no date, time and venue are present then it will go to the unscheduled section.
- The import will also check for double booked matchups in the import file itself.
- No updates or deletions will occur on the import. Importing the same file a second time can duplicate matchups if unscheduled.