If team linking isn't working correctly read the following to see if a fix is available.
Existing Team Not Linked To Event
If you created a coach account and have a team listed but not tied to an event then you most likely created a team, but never registered for the actual event. Creating a team under your account does NOT register it for an event. Navigate to the event to register the team while logged into your Coach Account.
If you did register for an event and received a confirmation email but the team under your Coach account is not linked to the event then one of the following reasons could be it:
- Event doesn't have Account Registration enabled.
- You created the Coach Account after event registration.
- Team is assigned to a different Coach Account.
To link your existing team send your Team ID found on your Team Details page under your Dashboard to the Event Coordinator to link your team manually or request a Team Invitation from the event director and be sure they send it to the right email address.
Team Invitation Not Working
If you received a team invitation from the event director and are having trouble linking your team see if the following can help.
- You didn't login or register from the links within the email. The invite email has a specific key to link your team.
- The invitation is no longer valid either means it was already accepted by a another account, the original team was deleted, or you already linked your team to your profile.
We recommend requesting another invitation from the event director and make sure they have the correct email address associated with the team.
Can't Claim Team
Coaches can claim teams from the Teams page on the Event Website or Team widget by clicking on the Team Name and finding the text "Are you the administrator for this team? Login or register to claim this team.". If this text isn't available on the teams page then it could be one of the following reason:
- Team claim is disabled by event coordinator and needs to be enabled.
- The team is already linked to the current account and can be found under the dashboard.
- The team may of been claimed by another account you created, check any past registration emails for the username.
- The team may of been claimed by a different coach, please verify with staff.