Standings have the ability to override the place of a participant either by pool, division of seed place within a pool/group. This is useful for standings that are incorrect or a tie occurred and a coin flip was done. This can be done from the Pools page of a division.
- Click Events in side menu
- Click Event Name
- Click Divisions in side menu
- Click Division Name
- Click Standings in side menu
- Click Edit button on pool
- Update Place of specific participants (Be sure you choose the one that matches your bracket)
- Click Green Checkmark button
- Click Save button
Once done you will see the manual place label on the participant like below where (p) is for Pool Place, (d) is for Division Place, and (s) is for Seed Place. If the standings are complete there maybe a delay in the results going to another pool or bracket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.