Users, including coaches in the event can receive game notifications. Game notifications consist of the final score and the next game for the participant.
You can either use our free text messaging or integrate with Twilio which has a fee per message but a more professional look and doesn't require the knowledge of the carrier.
Coaches can sign up and receive game notifications in a number of ways.
- Coaches who registered through the Exposure site are required to have their mobile number and email and will in turn receive game notifications automatically.
- The director can add a coach manually to the team or import a primary contact with the team with their mobile number (only Twilio) and email address.
- If Account Registration is enabled by the director, coaches can claim a team on the Team Details page of the event. This text below will be visible: Are you the administrator for this team? Login or register to claim this team.
- If Account Registration is not enabled they can anonymously enter their mobile number, email address on the Team Details page, or do the same on the app.
Other users may want to follow a team and can do so through two mediums.
- Users can receive game notifications from the app by following a team. They can on top of text/email notifications, receive push notifications when using the app.
- Anyone can follow a team by entering their phone number add/or email address on the Team Details page under the event or on the app.