For a scorekeeper to update scores through Exposure a scorekeeper account must be created under the director account or if you are doing live stats a StatCrew user needs to be created. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
Warning: If a scorekeeper doesn't see the event after completing the steps below they might be on the wrong sport site.
- Login to Exposure as a director
- Navigate to Users under your dashboard
- Click Add User
- Select Scorekeeper or StatCrew role, fill in the rest of the fields and click Save (If new user, username and password will be emailed to the email address for that user, or get username and password to scorekeepers another way if user already existed or more then one user will be using the account).
- Click Add Event or Add Organization
- Select the event or the organization to add the user to and click Save
- Login to the Exposure website with the scorekeeper account to validate user has access to event
Note: Adding a user to an organization gives access to all the events under that organization. If you plan to have that user manage all your events for that organization choose Add Organization, if you only want them to manage a single event choose Add Event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.