Exposure offers users to subscribe to a calendar of a team or participant for a variety of calendar programs. Keep in mind this calendar sync may not get real time updates. The online schedule should always be double checked and the team should always be followed for notifications about changes to the schedule. The vendor calendar delay is out of our hands and depends on the calendar program.
From a team page under the event you will see a Subscribe To Calendar button highlighted in yellow. This icon will only appear if the schedule is published.
A modal will appear with some options on what to do. You can read more about your calendar instructions below. The Copy button will copy the ICS Url for some instructions below.
Below you will find some calendar programs that will work with our calendar sync.
- Click the Google button above, or copy the ICS Url and go to Google Calendar.
- Under Other calendars on the left navigation pane click the (+) icon.
- Select From URL
- Paste the ICS Url into the From Url textbox and click Add calendar button
- Updates can take up to 24 hours to sync
Apple Calendar (Macbook)
- Click the Apple, Outlook, iCal button above or open choose Calendar on your Macbook.
- Click on File and choose the New Calendar Subscription option.
- Copy and paste the iCal URL and then click Subscribe.
Apple Calendar (iPhone/iPad)
- Click the Apple, Outlook, iCal button above or open choose or go to Settings on the iPhone/iPad.
- Choose Passwords and Accounts.
- Choose Add Account under the Accounts section.
- Choose Other.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the ICS Url to the Server field, then click Next.
- Click Save after the calendar has downloaded.
- Sign in to Outlook.com
- At the bottom of the page, select Calendar .
- In the navigation pane, select Add calendar.
- Select Subscribe from web.
Enter the ICS Url for the calendar.
- Select Import.
- In Outlook, at the bottom of the page, click calendar .
- In the navigation pane, choose Import calendar.
- Under Import calendar, choose From the web.
Enter the ICS Url under Link to the calendar.
- Enter the name of the calend under Calendar name.
- Select Import.
Other iCal Compatible Calendars
- Click the Copy button above.
- Paste ICS Url into calendar program.