For teams to be visible in any display of the schedule they need a credit applied to them. You can apply credits later on when you are finished with the schedule. Follow the steps below to apply credits to teams.
Note: The quick publish menu will only appear after at least one game is scheduled.
The Quick Publish menu on the Event Details page is the fastest and most efficient way to apply credits. Depending on the Credits button on the quick publish menu you will either need to purchase them first or apply them.
If you click the Credits button on the quick publish menu without having enough credits it will redirect you back to the purchase credits page. After purchasing credits you will be redirected back to the Event Details page where you need to click the Credits button again to apply them. If you already have enough credits or if your credit card is saved in the system you can apply credits with one click along with the confirmation.
Applying Credits Individually
When you are ready to launch your schedule you can use the following steps to apply credits to your teams to make them visible. If you already have enough credits under your account then skip to step #5.
- Navigate to the Event Teams page (Events -> Click Event Name -> Click Teams in side menu).
- Select the No Credits button above the table to view all teams without credits. If you have enough credits under your Account page already, then skip to step #4.
- You will see a Buy button with the total needed, or you won't because you already have enough credits under your account. Click the Buy button if it does appear to purchase credits. After purchasing credits you should be redirected back to the teams page, if not repeat step #1.
- Select all teams, they will turn yellow in the table. You may have other teams on page two and so on so to be sure repeat step #2 to see if you have everyone covered.
- From Actions dropdown select Credits and Apply. Your teams will now have a credit and be visible. (Applying a credit to a team with one already will be ignored).
Note: There maybe a small cache delay so give it 1-5 minutes if you access the schedule beforehand when they were hidden.
You can purchase credits from two places.
1. The pricing page from the Exposure home page.
2. Under your Account (if authenticated, link top right of site) you can click on the # Team Credits button from your dashboard.
Credits can be reimbursed if the teams were not used. We will verify every reimbursement to verify nothing is being abused. Follow the steps below to start the reimbursement process.
- Navigate to the Event Teams or Division Teams
- Click Events in side menu
- Click Event Name
- Click Teams in side menu
- Select all teams that need to be reimbursed from their checkbox, they will turn yellow in the table.
- Click Actions drop down, and select Credits -> Reimburse.