Monitor tickers give the event the capability to display rotating event information like a schedule and standings on monitors at an event. The following are some best practices when displaying monitor tickers with the Exposure Platform.
- Verify the venue has an internet connection and if so make sure it will be available during your event. If a Wifi username and password are needed make sure to request for it.
- The monitor ticker should be tested with a monitor at the venue before the event starts.
- All browsers should be put into full screen mode by pressing F11 to provide the most real estate to the user viewing the screen.
- If you have a venue that will only have one division, then use a monitor ticker that displays information only for that division.
- If you need to zoom in or out on the browser for better display, please test it fully to make sure it rotates correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.