We offer the ability to enable Google Maps on the follow public sections by entering a Google API Key under the organization. Google Maps offers a $200 credit and after that each 1000 map requests is $5.60-$7.00.
- Event listing widget
- Event teams widget
- Event teams page
- College coaches widget (Coming soon)
- College coaches page (Coming soon)
Google Maps API Setup
Follow the Get Started with Google Maps Platform article to setup a payment method in case you exceed the $200 allocated amount each month and enable the API's needed to enable the Google Map to work. The following steps in the article should be completed.
- Create a billing account (May already have one)
- Create a project
- Get, add, and restrict an API key (This is where you create and copy the Google API Key for Exposure)
Once you have the Google Maps API Key you can enter it under your Organization Details page.
- Click Events in side menu
- Click Organizations in side menu
- Click Organization name
- Enter Google API Key and click Save
The following sections should be Google Maps enabled now. Please verify the pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.