Complete the following steps below for iScore live scoring and box scores integration with Exposure.
- Figure out how many Devices you will need and purchase iScore credits through Exposure Basketball. iScore credits are different from team credits.
- Add a Scorekeeper login.
- Send instructional article and video to statisticians who will be keeping stats through iScore.
- Update Exposure Event Settings
- Click Events in side menu
- Click Event Name
- Click Settings in side menu
- Open Teams section
- Enable Show Rosters
- Open Statistics section
- Select iScore for the Type
- Enter Game Duration and Periods Per Game
- Click Save button
If you are having trouble successfully integration iScore with Exposure see if the following will help.
- If LIVE button is showing, but the iScore page shows Game not found or access not allowed then verify you have Rosters for the teams and actually started the game in iScore.
- If you imported the game on the wrong device, you may need to delete the game in Exposure and add a new one on the Scheduling Grid. iScore uses the initial device for the Exposure Game ID and won't work on another device for the live view.