To setup iScores and have live scoring and box scores available through Exposure Basketball use the follow steps to get up and running quickly.
- Figure out how many devices you will need and purchase iScore credits through Exposure Basketball.
- Add one or more scorekeeper users through the dashboard. (Users -> Add User button)
- Assign users to the specific event they will be doing box scores for. (Users -> User -> Events -> Add Event button)
- An email will be sent to the email entered for the user containing the username/password if it's a new user, otherwise send the username and password to anyone who will be accessing that account either in person, email, or other communication path.
- Send instructional link to statisticians who will be keeping stats through iScore and Exposure. https://support.exposureevents.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002080208-iScore-instructions-Statistician-
- Send instructional video link to statisticians who will be keeping stats through iScore and Exposure. https://support.exposureevents.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002080188-iScore-instructions-Video-Navigate to your Event Settings and under the Statistics section choose iScore as the Type and fill in Game Duration and Periods Per Game and then click Save.(Events -> Event -> Settings)
- Also click Show Rosters under Teams section under the Event Settings. (Events -> Event -> Settings)