To integrate StatCrew and have live scoring and box scores available through Exposure use the following steps to get up and running.
- Read the following article to setup a statcrew user.
- Navigate to your Event Settings and under the Statistics section choose StatCrew as the Type and fill in Periods Per Game, enter an Alert Email for processing issues and then click Save. (Events -> Click Event Name -> Settings in side menu).
- Also click Show Rosters under Teams section under the Event Settings. (Events -> Click Event Name -> Settings in side menu).
- Give the statistician the team names and rosters. The team names and player names must match exactly in StatCrew and Exposure to process correctly. If a player is missing from the Exposure roster, then add them manually before the game starts.
- Have the statistician follow the Exposure Cloud instructions to test their setup is working correctly.