We give you the ability to add users tied to your director account. The roles we currently offer are scorekeepers, statcrew, and director.
Read the following article to setup a scorekeeper or statcrew user.
To allow another director to manage your events or a scheduler to schedule your event follow the following steps.
- Have the other director or scheduler create an Exposure director account.
- Login to Exposure with your director account.
- Navigate to Users under your dashboard
- Click Add User button
- Select director role, and type in the username of the other director and click Save button
- Click Add Event or Add Organization button
- Select the event or the organization to add the user to and click Save
- Verify with the other director if they have access to your event or events.
Note: Adding a user to an organization gives access to all the events under that organization. If you plan to have that user manage all your events for that organization choose Add Organization, if you only want them to manage a single event choose Add Event.