The platform gives you a couple of ways to move a team to another division. Keep in mind doing this will keep the team in the original pool and bracket of the old division if assigned. If this isn't desired, be sure to remove them from the pool and bracket of the old division also.
Team Details (1 Team)
You can change the teams division directly from the Team Details page.
- Navigate to Team Details page (Events -> Click Event Name -> Click Teams in side menu -> Click Team Name)
- Update division from Divisions dropdown
- Click Save button at the bottom.
Event or Division Teams Tables (1 or more teams)
On the Event or Divisions Team page on or more teams can be selected and moved to another division. This is the best way to move more than one team and is usually used to combine divisions.
- Navigate to Event Teams page (Events -> Click Event Name -> Click Teams in side menu)
- Select Checkbox, in first column, next to the team or teams that need to be moved to the new division.
- Select Update Division from Actions dropdown.
If combining divisions be sure to rename the new division and delete the old one. An example would be combining the 7th Grade and 8th Grade and renaming it to 7th/8th Grade. If you plan to use separate pools to distinguish the divisions give each pool a Pool Label to distinguish the age groups. One pool would be called 7th Grade and the other 8th Grade, but they can cross play each other while retaining their record still.