iScorecast Not Working
If live scorecast isn't working and you are receiving the error, "Game not found or access not allowed" use these suggestions:
- Under options on the iScore app make sure iScorecast is turned on.
- If you had iScorecast working and now it's not another device might of imported that game by accident. Find the game that was overwritten on the iScore app and select it. Under the Optionssection on the Game Info page select iScorecast Synchronize.
Box Scores Are Missing
If box scores haven't appeared using Exposure Basketball it could be one of the following reasons:
- The data was never exported from the iScore application
- Exposure hasn't processed the data yet, give it 1-5 minutes to do so after exporting the data from iScore
- The game was deleted from the device
No Events Found
After logging into the iScore app through an Exposure score keeper account and no events were found, double check the director gave the user access to that event through the dashboard and is active.
Can't Import Game
Can't import games after logging into the iScore app through an Exposure score keeper account and selecting a game. This can be caused by the following reasons:
- Event isn't assigned to the user
- User account is disabled
- User account is disabled for the event
- Director account doesn't have enough iScore credits.