For coaches and other users to receive game notifications they need to have a mobile number and optional carrier tied to the team they are coaching. Exposure offers two types of technologies do do this. The default is our free version which requires a mobile carrier. The second only requires a mobile number and an account on Twilio. With Twilio you can also update games through a text message. For more information on that watch our Twilio video. There are multiple ways for coaches and others users to then register for game notifications for a team.
- If they register through the Exposure Basketball site or widget for that event they must provided a mobile number and optional carrier.
- A coach can be manually added to a team through the dashboard where the director would input the mobile number and optional carrier.
- A coach can navigate to the team details page on Exposure Basketball and claim a team by finding this text at the bottom of the page, "Are you the administrator for this team? Login or register to claim this team.".
- A coach can submit their phone number and optional carrier on the team details page.
- A user can submit their phone number and optional carrier on the team details page.
Default Game Notifications
Twilio Game Notifications