- After creating a team under a coach account athletes should be added to the roster. Do this manually or by importing them with our import file or NCAA roster file provided by the NCAA certification website.
- Send an invitation to the athletes you adding to the team roster which will provider a link to merge their Exposure account to the athlete on the team roster. A valid email address must be added to each athlete you want to link.
If an athlete is having trouble linking their profile to a team roster there could be multiple reasons:
- Check the account dashboard first to see if the team was added successfully.
- Didn't receive an official Exposure invitation from you which would link their profile to the specific team. This email with the links highlighted is shown below.
- Received the invitation but didn't login or register through the links found in that invitation email. That email has a specific key to tie the athlete to the team who sent the invite.
- The invitation is no longer valid either means it was already used by a different athlete account, the original team was deleted by you or the event director, or they already linked the team to their profile.