- Track event status
- Modify coach profile
- Modify other coach and athlete profiles (if administrator)
- NCAA educational session portal access (if offered by event)
Link Team To Coach Account
Event directors have the ability to allow coaches to link their account to the team registered for an event on Exposure. The event director will send an official Exposure invitation requesting the coach to link their profile to the team in the event. If issues arise while linking an account use the following guidelines for help:
- Double check your dashboard to make sure the team was added successfully.
- If you tried to claim a team through Exposure the event director may of disabled claiming or didn't approve the claim.
- You didn't receive an official Exposure invitation from the event director which would link your profile to the team in that event. Request the event coordinator to send you one or read the claim team section. This email is shown below with the links to click highlighted.
- You received the invitation but didn't login or register through the link found in the official Exposure invitation email. That email has a specific key to tie you to that team in the event.
- The invitation is no longer valid either means it was already accepted by a different coach or account, the original team was deleted, or you already linked your team to your profile.
Claim Team To Coach Account
Coaches can claim teams that have registered before creating an account on Exposure To do so navigate to the teams page on Exposure, click on the team name that is trying to be claimed, and click the login or register link at the bottom of the page asking if you are an administrator for this team. If you can't find this verbiage it could be one of the following reasons:
- The team is already linked to the account and can be found under the dashboard.
- The team may of been claimed by another account you created, check any past registration emails from Exposure which contain username.
- The team may of been claimed by a different coach, please verify with staff.
- Account creation is disabled by the event director.